My week started out great. The holiday campaign I did for my client was on the air. We had a nice relaxing weekend. I was energized for the week, and ready to start wrapping things up for my client - all was good in my work world.
Then all hell broke loose Monday afternoon and it's been a crazy, messed up stressful week. I'm so glad it's Friday. I don't think I could take much more. Plus I feel like I'm getting a cold - but I'm probably just worn out.
Did you know:
• Having a breakdown in the office is generally not a good thing, but this week it was. I'm getting more support and understanding from my peers that were giving me SH*&T.
• I am not good at billing.
• I have the most supportive family and friends ever.
• Elli knows who Bobby Flay and Ree Drummond are. (Bobby Flay was on the Spaghetti Taco episode of iCarly. He had a throwdown and lost. And of course Ree Drummond is the Pioneer Woman.)
• I still hate 4th grade word problems in math. (Which is probably the root of my problem with billing.)
• I could never, ever, bake like the chefs on Top Chef Desserts. No recipes? Right.
• I have great, supportive friends at the office. I will miss them.
• I'm a dork. I'm sitting in my living room, in the dark typing this at 6am.
That's it. I'm starting to sound like a loser. I need a Stuart Smally mirror. "I'm smart, I'm good enough. And darn it. People like me." Remember that from SNL? It always cracked me up.
Gotta get going. This was an unplanned project. Now I'm running behind.
Have a great day and a great weekend!