Hello there! My name is Kris. I'm an advertising, marketing, and social media professional living in the San Francisco Bay Area with my husband, teenage daughter, and two loud dogs.
I've had an amazing career working on marketing teams in retail, automotive, wine and spirits, grocery, restaurant chains, home decor, and now health clubs. My area of expertise is integrating traditional media elements with event and local marketing.
I'm the author of this blog and am currently the CMO for In-Shape Health Clubs.
In my spare time, you'll usually find me in the kitchen baking something or sipping a glass of wine on the couch reading cookbooks and design magazines. And lately, you'll even find me in the gym or outside getting exercise. Gasp!
- I like to sing in the car. Especially if it's "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen.
- I talk to myself a lot. Out loud. Just ask the people I work with.
- I am obsessed with trying to keep dirt out of our front entry. Thank you doggies.
- I hate my kitchen. I think painting it will make everything better. My husband disagrees.
Myour daughter is the light of my life. I wish I was more like her.
- I have a really loud laugh. It scares Elli sometimes. I can't help it. I like laughing.
- I love sappy chick flicks.
- I don't read novels as much as I should.
- I probably drink more wine than I should. But I don't care. I like wine.
- I like nice cars. Clean cars. Dog hair free cars especially.
- I love clothes, shoes, handbags, jewelry, make-up, belts, and boots. Oooh, I especially love boots.
- I'm not a granola kind of girl. But I live in a granola kind of area.
- I will never own a pair of Birkenstock sandals or drive a Subaru. Ever. (sorry, it's silly I know.)
- And, for the longest time refused to own a pair of khaki pants. Black is so much more chic. And girls look terrible in khaki. IMHO.