Enjoy your crispy bacon with a homemade biscuit and fried egg! You can get my easy biscuit recipe here.
Bacon On the Grill
What you'll need:
Thick Cut bacon
Cast Iron Skillet
1. Cut a sheet of aluminum foil to place under your skillet on the grill.
2. Heat up your skillet on the grill for a few minutes to get it hot.
3. Cut bacon slices in half and add to skillet. Ok to crowd the bacon. It shrinks!
4. Cover the lid on the grill and let it sizzle!
5. Check the skillet every 2-3 minutes and flip when it starts to brown.
6. Remove bacon from the skillet and let rest on a plate lined with a paper towel.
REMEMBER: PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE SKILLET!! hot, hot, hot!!
Skillet - if you don't have a cast-iron skillet you can probably use another skillet. Just make sure it's heavy-duty and has edges high enough that the grease will not drip in the grill. You don't want to start a grease fire!!
Foil - what's up with the foil? Well, I don't want to ruin my skillet so I figured it would protect it. And it did!