Our strategy was to taste everything then go back and buy stuff. We actually ran out of cash. We went to make our last purchase at the Flavored Butter table and didn't have enough money. Kind of embarrassing and really sad. I wanted the chile lime butter it was really good. I'll have to wait until next time.
We'll definitely go again next month and take Elli with us. She would have loved it. We bought her some Himalayan Sea Salt as a present. The girl loves salt. Plus the company gives back 10% from every purchase to help build schools for girls. And next month my friend Michelle Stern will be there with her new cookbook.
Here's what you missed! I didn't get pictures of everything. Cuz you know, I was busy eating. It's hard to juggle the camera, purse, samples. Man, it's hard work being me!
|Artisinal Pasta from Renata Sardo @ Baia Pasta|
|Fresh Corn Cuisine: Chilean corn pies with chicken, cheese or spinach.|
|Honey from the Bay Area Bee Company|
|The honey bee guy.|
|Lucilia's Salsa - Homemade Salsa. Of course we bought the HOT with Habanero peppers.|
|Saucy dumplings. Dim sum with a twist.|
|Homemade potato chips from Wolfcreek Potato Slicing Co.|
|Rosy Cheeks award winning cupcakes.|
|Stroop Werks waffle cookies filled with melted caramel. YUM-MY.|
|Himalayan Pure Salt from Buddha Salt Company|
|Elizabeth from Buddha Salt Company and me|
- Dandelion chocolate - sampling bean-to-bar chocolate
- Fresh Fig Cuisine - sampling rosemary white bean dip
- Tutmak Coffee
- Butter Creations - flavored butters, sweet and savory, really yummy! We really liked the chile lime and the truffle butter. The sweet butters were good, too.
- Urban Preserves - local, seasonal, organic jams and pickles. Don really liked the plum and sage preserves.
- Nana Joes Granola - they had three flavors to sample. I really liked the one with cardamon.
- Backyard Breads
- The Urban Chef served up Bacon Mac & Cheese - I missed getting a sample. I have no idea how that happened.
- Shmancy Deviled Eggs from Dante's Eggferno - I love deviled eggs and the name of her company. So clever!
- Peter's Sausage - served up Chicken and Lamb Sausage hot off the grill.
- Chili Palace - presented the best chile verde. I missed it. Bummer!
- Slow Hand BBQ - the whole place smelled divine from the smoker.
- Simply Mochi - sweet & savory mochi
- Sonoma Girl Naturals - lemon tarts and mousses. Lemonicious.
- Biddy McCool's Wheat-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Sarah's Artisan Chocolates - I'm pretty sure Don tried every single flavor.
- Finger Sweets mini cupcakes
- A Midnight Kitchen - homemade organic cookies. Great stories to tell. Yummy cookies to eat.
- Muse Chocalatier - organic vegan artisan chocolates. I don't think I knew they were vegan.
- Ital Treats - chocolate covered figs & Dates with fresh cream
Every month in San Rafael
827 4th Street
11am - 5pm
I am SO THERE! The DH plays ball in San Rafael some Sundays throughout the summer. How could I stay away?ReplyDelete