|Margarita on the rocks. The only way to drink a margarita.|
Who's playing again?
kidding.........don't go all crazy on me.
Here are some great cocktail recipes from BevMo! that I thought you might like. I kinda wish I had a margarita right now - with chips and homemade queso. mmm, mmm
Toast your favorite player with the official MVP Cocktail:
- 1/2 oz. Malibu Rum
- 1/2 oz. Vodka
- Pineapple Juice
- Shake Malibu Rum, Vodka and pineapple juice over ice. Strain into a cocktail glass and decorate with a cherry.
- 1.5 oz CIROC Red Berry
- 1 oz sour mix
- ¼ oz Chambord liqueur
- Shake ingredients over ice and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- 1 1/2 oz Patrón Añejo tequila
- 1 oz Lillet Rouge
- 1 oz orange curacao liqueur
- Splash of orange bitters
- In an ice filled cocktail shaker, add ingredients. Shake until well blended. Strain over ice.
- 1 1/4 oz. Pepper Vodka
- 5 dashes Tabasco Sauce
- Splash Tomato Juice
- Mix all ingredients in a shaker with ice, strain into shot glass.
- 1 part Espolon Tequila
- 3 parts Cuervo Margarita Mix
- ½ cup or more of crushed ice
- Rim a Margarita glass with BevMo! Lime Salt. Add mix, tequila, ice, and a slice of lime.
See? I know who's playing. And who's singing at half time. 'Cause I'm a material girl you know.