I know I'm not the only idiot.
Six Truths of Life
- You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue.
- All idiots, after reading the first "Truth," will try it.
- The first truth is a lie.
- You are smiling now because you're an idiot.
- You will soon share this with another idiot.
- There is still a stupid smile on your face.
I'm an idiot, and proud of it!
(ps. So is Don!)
ha ha ha! I had Elli read it. She set the phone on her lap so she could concentrate on her teeth. I was dieing laughing. hee heeReplyDelete