Wow. There are so many things I want for 2010. I don't even know where to begin. I don't want to overwhelm myself with resolutions, but I really feel energized to do a lot in 2010. So why not make a big 'ol list right? I'm not going to make 'em sound all pretty either. I'm just going to say it as it is.
My long list for 2010:
1. Exercise. I'm getting fat. I need to lose 10 lbs. (Then I won't need to buy a new pair of jeans.)
2. Make more money. I went backwards last year. I need to reverse this!!!
3. Quit complaining. No one wants to hear a whiner.
4. Drink (a little) less wine.
5. Watch tv with Don sometimes. (instead of going upstairs to watch reality tv.)
6. Be more patient with Elli and her homework.
7. Quit fantasizing about living somewhere else. I need to get over it.
8. Do what makes me happy. Like writing this blog, photography and cooking.
9. Make new friends. Sad, I know. But true.
10. Be nicer to my co-workers. Try to make my account better to work on for everyone.
11. Talk to Don about the store finances without having a panic attack.
12. Keep the house cleaner. This will involve the family. Hope they are ready to pitch in!
13. Don't spend money on anything we don't need. Wanting something is OUT for 2010. It's all about need. I need new tires. I don't need a new pair of jeans. This is a Kris and Don resolution.
14. Eat out less. It's expensive and it's making me fat.
15. Go hiking and biking more.
16. Invite people over. Who cares if our townhouse is small.
17. Watch less tv and read a book every once in a while.
18. Spend more time with Don and Elli as a family - playing games, going outside, reading.
19. Get a physical. It's been a long, long time. Enough said.
20. Learn how to use all the functions on our super cool camera.
21. Get my lazy bum off the couch!
Ok. I feel better already. I'm going to go for a walk. Have a great day everyone!
Anyone want to join me?