Phew. I made it to Thursday. One day to go before the weekend. Then FREEDOM for two days!
Freedom from what you ask? Am I in prison? In a "help" center. No, just work. You know, ordinary stuff that's causing my head to spin like the chick in the Exorcist movie. Last year it caused my third eye to twitch. This year I feel like I'm getting punk'd everyday. Where the heck is Ashton Kutcher? I get it. I'm a dope.
I've had it with.....
- Making sense of it all
- Turkey sandwiches and carrot sticks. Blah.
- Biting my tongue and holding my breath everyday.
- Being paranoid
- Anxiety attacks
- Panic attacks
- Things that attack me
- Cyclists in the city. Are you trying to get run over?
- Flakey tourists. You too. Are you trying to get run over? Get back on the sidewalk. Doh!
- My treadless tires.
- Gas that costs $3.19 gallon
- And that I can't figure out how to get the messages sent in Hotmail on my iphone. grrrrrr.
Thank goodness for....
- The people that try to parallel park everyday outside my window. You bring a smile to my face.
- My friends at work.
- The sweet faces I see when I get home.
Ok. I feel better. Sorry if I brought you down man. Sometimes ya just gotta vent.